Service & History
We truly value you, our customer, and do everything we can to help you feel that way.
We offer a wide range of cabinetry that differs in materials, size, style, color and functionality to be adapted to the specific needs of each customer. Our passion for individualized craftsmanship and high standards of service are evident in each project we create.
The Creative Woodcraft team is committed to providing you with the service you expect and deserve!
- Whether you are a designer, general contractor or a home owner, our design service incorporates a multifaceted approach to cabinetry that will suit all your cabinet needs. Our experienced, in-house designers can help you design cabinetry for your new home or come up with a new look for your renovation project. We take projects from simple sketches or detailed blue prints and turn them into fine quality cabinetry at reasonable costs. It would be our pleasure to discuss all the design possibilities with you for your cabinetry project.Our dedicated shop and showroom in Cobble Hill, BC is where almost everything is made and finished on site, giving you the best design flexibility. As a custom manufacturer, we are not restricted to a certain door style or cabinet size. We can take a customer's ideas, design it & then manufacture it the way the customer envisions. Each job is drawn on our state of the art cabinet drafting software where cabinets are sized to best suit the room layout, incorporating the customer's ideas and choices. A choice of a vast number of accessories can also added at the customer's request.
The Creative Woodcraft team believes that a good process drives good results. We provide each Customer with an overview of our process at the beginning; the Customer knows up front how we’ll work together, what can be expected from us, and what we will expect from you.
The six phases of the Creative Woodcraft cabinetry process are:
- Phase 1 - Dreams & Designs
- Phase 2 - Expectations & Quote
- Phase 3 - Finalization & Sign off
- Phase 4 - Manufacturing
- Phase 5 - Delivery
- Phase 6 - Installation
Click here to view the detailed Creative Woodcraft process.
- Creative Woodcraft was established more than 30 years ago in Cobble Hill BC. It started out as a shared passion between two entrepreneurs, operating out of a basement, and is now one of the most reputable shops on Vancouver Island.
Since 1985, the company has seen steady growth and several key innovations have been added. We are using state of the art design software for all our drafting & cutlists and have added a new CNC router for cutting and drilling our cabinet parts. This technology allows for minimal waste and precision, resulting in top quality product at an affordable price.
With over 11,000 square feet of shop space, and over 35 employees, we are able to take on small & large jobs with focus on custom manufacturing, quality construction, personalized service & customer satisfaction.